Set of 5 Sisal Bottle Brushes
5 different sizes of plastic-free bottle brushes for all your cleaning (&recycling) needs!
A simple guide to use these brushes to clean:
- the large brush: water bottles (narrow opening brush like S'well bottle), vases, mason jars...
- the medium brush: baby milk bottles or pacifiers, beer bottles, soy sauce bottles...
- the small brush: kettles, cans, jam jars...
- the cotton straw brush: glass/steel straws or delicate surface surfaces...
- the sisal straw brush: bamboo straws or surfaces with tough stains...
Need to get rid of the mouldy smell or bitter taste in your S'well water bottle without scratching the inside? Try the large Brush that will practically reach inside any water bottle for a thorough cleanse!
A reusable water bottle is far better than wasteful bottled water. However, if you do not clean your reusable water bottle regularly, then it could harbour harmful bacteria with black mould that could make you sick. Unwashed bottles can accumulate bacteria and can be dirtier than dog bowls and kitchen sinks.
- sisal fibre: sisal is naturally oil-resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA.
- safe & worry-free: no toxins or worries that microplastics passed to the food or the environment
- non-scratch: safe for use with a stainless steel water bottle
- easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design conforms to the contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
scrub bottles, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
repurpose the brush for general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard overthrowing into the garbage.